ZincNyx Energy Solutions is developing a range of energy storage products based on a novel zinc-air flow battery technology. A very substantial market for these products exists in utility, commercial, industrial, remote power generation and similar applications. With powerful backing and a committed nucleus ZincNyx is expanding its product development team to capitalize on this rare opportunity.
Working with project team leaders, the Test Technologist will participate in a variety of projects that involve tasks such as test planning, equipment assembly, system testing, data capture, result analysis and equipment maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, document and review test plans
- Execute test plans and record results
- Analyze test results and recommend improvements to both test-target and test-bed
- Maintain equipment functionality and cleanliness.
- Manage chemical supplies and inventory for test systems.
- Create equipment operating procedures, test procedures, and operations checklists
- Assemble electro-mechanical sub-assemblies according to procedure
- Improve procedures for safety and efficiency
- Schedule test activities for timeliness and accuracy
- Adhere to safety and environmental procedures for self and fellow employees
- Diploma from an accredited Technical School
- 3 years’ experience as a Test Technologist in a lab environment
- Experience working with typical chemistry lab equipment
- Ability to work with chemicals while observing all safety requirements
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word
- Aptitude for mechanical assembly and troubleshooting
- Ability to work from engineering drawings and BOMs
- Must be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with high capacity energy storage systems
- Experience with electrochemical systems
- Experience with LabVIEW.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Great location! Located close to the Canada Line Marine Drive SkyTrain station.
No phone calls please.
To apply for this position, please click the appropriate “Apply” button (or follow the application instructions listed in the Job Description above). If more than one Apply button appears below, please select the option you prefer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com