Founded in 2012, ZincNyx Energy Solutions Inc. is a Canadian clean tech energy company that developed a unique and cost-effective flow battery technology for mass energy storage using zinc and air as fuel. Our innovative technology supports renewable energy sources such as wind and solar.
ZincNyx strives to meet the growing need for secure and reliable power.
ZincNyx has secured more than 20 patents to date and received nearly C$15 million in financial support from its shareholders and Sustainable Development Technology Canada to develop the technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the President & CEO of ZincNyx, the incumbent will be responsible for business development and sales and marketing in Western United States and Canada by developing and executing a sales strategy that will contribute to the company’s objective of becoming an industry leader in the renewable energy sector in mass energy storage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a sales and marketing plan incorporating market segmentation
- Target market intelligence gathering
- Identifying customer needs
- Providing practical solutions that will benefit the customer
- Product knowledge and building an understanding of competitors’ products
- Client development and qualifying prospects
- Securing sales and advancing sales targets
- Intelligent and skillful sales techniques
- Setting and meeting quarterly sales targets
- Business related travel
- Attendance at industry trade shows
- Serving as a public speaker representing ZincNyx at conferences when required
- Ability to close the sale
- Other sales and marketing duties as assigned
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years of related business development/sales and marketing experience
- Knowledge of the energy market
- A highly successful sales track record in the energy sector
- Ability to effectively integrate technical information into sales
- Account management skills
- Understanding of contracts and service agreements
- Effective business development and relationship management skills
- Strategic with sound business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Communicator with presentation skills
- Keynote public speaking skills
- Talented communicator with an understanding of media relations
- Social media skills to benefit sales and marketing
- This is a California-based position where the employee will be reporting to a Canadian company. U.S. residency/citizenship is required
Please apply with your Cover Letter and Resume
No phone calls
ZincNyx is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGX Minerals Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org